We, at Electrical Engineering Department, nurture and groom, creative and ignited minds to compete globally in all the fields of engineering.
To provide state-of-the-art resources that contribute to attain excellence in teaching-learning practices
• To provide a platform for outstanding intellectuals o perform in their area of expertise.
• To manoeuvre students for entrepreneurship and innovation at global platform.
• To cultivate students with social and professional ethics.
- Alumni Interaction with Karan Temgire (2016-17 batch)
- Alumni Meet of Young Entrepreneurs 30 June 2018
- Electrical Department Alumni Meet 2017 – 25 Nov 2017
- Alumni Interaction with Sumeet Deshmukh (2013-14 Batch)
- SEM-I_Alumni Interactive Session_29-09-2017
- Alumni Interaction with Raj Jha (2013-14 Batch)
- SEM-I_Alumni Interactive Session_25-09-2017
Electrical Engineering is versatile and ever-green branch of engineering. A Electrical Engineer can work in various specialized areas like Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Power Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Switch-gear & Automation Engineering, Panel Design Engineering, Dynamic Systems and Controls, Energy Management Systems, and most importantly in software field also. The department has high end software like MATLAB / Simulink Modelling. The department has Eleven laboratories, well equipped with modern equipments.