The Department of Mechanical Engineering has started in 2010 which offers undergraduate course admitting 120 students for first-year. It has well-equipped laboratories which adequately fulfill the requirements of the undergraduate course. The department also has workshops for training in smithy, carpentry, welding, and machine tools.
VisionTo become a “center of excellence” by inculcating value based education to Mechanical Engineering students.
- To impart quality education through innovative Teaching – Learning Processes.
- To encourage igniting minds by sharpening their skills to face global challenges.
- To configure and convert ideas into reality through participative learning.
- Students Achievements 2019-20
- Students Achievements 2018-19
- Student Achievement 2018-19
- Students Achievements 2014-15 to 2017-18
- List of students placed in 2019-20
- List of students placed in 2018-19
- List of students placed in 2017-18
- List of students placed in 2016-17
- List of students placed in 2015-16
- List of students placed in 2014-15
- List of students placed in 2013-14
- Placement Summary
The department has a team of highly qualified & well experienced, dedicated faculty members, who strive to give their 100 percent. The Mechanical Engineering department has fully-fledged 15 laboratories with State-of-the-art equipments and they are armed with the recent software highly demanded by the Employers. The department is committed to adopt positive approach and provide flexible and innovative learning opportunities to students and enabling them to build great careers confidently. We are committed to provide students with a high-quality education.
This will enable them to successfully compete within all dimensions that encourage lifelong learning, foster teamwork and leadership. With a clear vision to be a premier value-based department committed to excellence in preparing students for success in the engineering and technology professions through research, experienced-based instruction under the direction of a highly qualified and customer-oriented faculty and staff.