The Department of Mechanical Engineering has started in 2010 which offers undergraduate course admitting 120 students for first-year and 60 students for Direct second year (DSE). It has well-equipped laboratories which adequately fulfill the requirements of the undergraduate course. The department also has workshops for training in smithy, carpentry, welding, and machine tools.
VisionTo become a “center of excellence” by inculcating value based education to Mechanical Engineering students.
- To impart quality education through innovative Teaching – Learning Processes.
- To encourage igniting minds by sharpening their skills to face global challenges.
- To configure and convert ideas into reality through participative learning.
- Enginners Day Celebration on 21.09.2018
- Motivational talk by Tejas Pawar 20.07.2018
- Raksha Bandhan In Orphanage Home 26 Aug 2018
- 56th Teachers Day Celebration on 04.09.2017
- Engineers Day program on 15.09.2017
- Expert talk by Shankar Narayan on 21.08.2017
- Freshers Party on 23.09.2017
- Mechsummit 2k18
- Motivational talk by Harshad Bhele on How to plan for MPSC and UPSC -PMS
- Motivational talk by Veer Vijay Singh on 24th Jan 2018
- Expert Lecture on Energy Audit and Management
- Mini Project Cpmetition cum Exibition
- Two Days National Level Workshop on Quadcopter
The department has a team of highly qualified & well experienced, dedicated faculty members, who strive to give their 100 percent. The Mechanical Engineering department has fully-fledged 15 laboratories with State-of-the-art equipments and they are armed with the recent software highly demanded by the Employers. The department is committed to adopt positive approach and provide flexible and innovative learning opportunities to students and enabling them to build great careers confidently. We are committed to provide students with a high-quality education.
This will enable them to successfully compete within all dimensions that encourage lifelong learning, foster teamwork and leadership. With a clear vision to be a premier value-based department committed to excellence in preparing students for success in the engineering and technology professions through research, experienced-based instruction under the direction of a highly qualified and customer-oriented faculty and staff.