We, at Electrical Engineering Department, nurture and groom, creative and ignited minds to compete globally in all the fields of engineering.
To provide state-of-the-art resources that contribute to attain excellence in teaching-learning practices
• To provide a platform for outstanding intellectuals o perform in their area of expertise.
• To manoeuvre students for entrepreneurship and innovation at global platform.
• To cultivate students with social and professional ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To train students into professionals who can hold appropriate positions in the area of Electrical Power Generation tiding over the crisis, Utilization of power: Efficiency, Reliability, Conservation, Availability, Quality, Transmission Distribution and control, Protection and safety, Costing and audit , Systems approach, Electronics, Data processing and computing.
- To train students for Engineering professions of the kind, Operational, Maintenance, Research and innovation, Design, Manufacturing, Services, Testing, Installation, Planning, Academics, Inter-disciplinary, Defense, Management, Entrepreneurship, Further studies; Core-Technical, Further studies: Management, Further studies: Software.
- Objective is to develop students into good human beings, useful to the society through their core expertise, with good human values and professional ethics. Objective is to develop them for lifelong learning process in the core area, by giving them the state of the art technology and the learning process.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- Fundamental knowledge and exposure to basic sciences to support the core (Electrical) engineering stream.
- Skill development and knowledge to use the mathematics and other basic
- sciences as a tool for the core (Electrical) engineering program.
- Knowledge and exposure to other engineering sciences and social sciences,
- aiding the program core (Electrical) with due consideration to interdisciplinary intricacies.
- To develop skills to analyze the core (Electrical) engineering problems, through experimentation and analysis.
- To develop the “understanding and the skills” needed to analyze core (Electrical) engineering problems which are complex and need to be learnt through scaled down lab-models, or simulations (Computer based).
- Development of soft skills to aid the core engineering discipline.
- To give basic understanding of economic, social, legal and safety issues associated with core (Electrical)engineering discipline.
- To impart knowledge related to renewable energy sources and energy conservation issues, point towards sustainable development, though the core
- (Electrical) engineering discipline.
- To impart knowledge related to professional practices applicable to engineering practices.
- Personality development to work in groups required for the system science
- related complex problems with multidisciplinary knowledge requirement through the program specific electives.
- To impart knowledge required for effective professional communications through technical writing, reports and presentations.
- Skill development and knowledge in the area of core engineering activates (Electrical, Electronics, Power and Control) specific to the program.
- To impart education to learn over and above the planned curriculum leading self and lifelong learning habits.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Specify, architect, design and analyze systems that efficiently generate, transmit, distribute and utilize electrical power.
- Specify, design, prototype and test modern electronic systems that perform analog and digital processing functions.
- Analyze and design modern electrical drive systems and modern lighting systems .
- Understand the principles and construction of electrical machines and determine their performance through testing.
- Alumni Interaction with Sujay Kulkarni (Batch 2014-15)
- Alumni Interaction with Prasad Hirey (2015-16 batch)
- Alumni Interaction with Mangesh Bhalerao (2015-16 batch)
- Alumni Interaction with Rahul Pansare
- Alumni Interaction with Swapnil Bhagawat
- Alumni Meet 2020
- Alumni Interaction with Karan Temgire (2016-17 batch)
- Alumni Meet of Young Entrepreneurs 30 June 2018
- Electrical Department Alumni Meet 2017 – 25 Nov 2017
- Alumni Interaction with Sumeet Deshmukh (2013-14 Batch)
- SEM-I_Alumni Interactive Session_29-09-2017
- Alumni Interaction with Raj Jha (2013-14 Batch)
- SEM-I_Alumni Interactive Session_25-09-2017
- Placement Details 2019-20
- Placement Details 2018-19
- Placement Details 2017-18
- Placement Details 2016-17
- Placement Details 2015-16
- Placement Details 2014-15
- Placement Details 2013-14
Electrical Engineering is versatile and ever-green branch of engineering. A Electrical Engineer can work in various specialized areas like Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Power Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Switch-gear & Automation Engineering, Panel Design Engineering, Dynamic Systems and Controls, Energy Management Systems, and most importantly in software field also. The department has high end software like MATLAB / Simulink Modelling. The department has Eleven laboratories, well equipped with modern equipments.