Skip to content
First Year of Engineering
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed HSC (std. XII) examination from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together and secured minimum 50% marks.
- Should have 150 marks out of 300 marks [135 marks (i.e. 45%) in case of candidate belonging to backward class categories from Maharashtra State] in subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together.
- Obtained Score in JEE Main Paper – I or in CET conducted by the competent Authority.OR Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma courses in Engineering /Technology with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case candidate belongs to Backward Class or Candidate with disability from Maharashtra State)OR Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University as defined by University Grants Commission and obtained at least 50% marks(at least 45% in case of Backward class categories with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed XII Standard with Mathematics as a Subject.
Direct Admission to Second Year of Engineering
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% (40% Marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories and persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra Sate only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an AICTE or Central Government or State Government approved Institution or its equivalents.
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks(40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as subject. Will have to clear Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mathematics of FE along with DSE subjects.