Vision and MissionPEO,POPublicationsAlumniAssociationTime TableAchievementsPlacements
Vision & Mission
- To excel in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering so as to create competent professionals focusing on the needs of industry and society with processional ethics.
- To empower competent graduates for applying knowledge and skill sets to face global challenges and societal needs by achieving excellence in innovation.
- To provide a platform for budding graduates to apply and solve real life problems using cutting edge technologies through their creative abilities aimed at fulfilling the needs of society and industry.
- To cultivate ethical values in graduates for their Internationalization.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will exhibit knowledge in Mathematics, Engineering fundamentals, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and related fields for professional achievement in industry and organization.
- Graduates will have thorough knowledge in Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering to innovate, design and develop modern Electronic systems.
- Graduates will be able to identify, analyze and apply Engineering concepts for design of Electronics and Telecommunication Systems to meet existing requirements of Industry.
- Graduates will preserve intellectual inquisitiveness in professional career through lifelong learning, adapt to evolving technology, work in multidisciplinary area to design innovative products and become entrepreneurs.
- Graduates will be able to function with leadership qualities, team spirit, managerial skills, attitude and ethics needed for successful career and entrepreneurship for the betterment of industry and society.
- Engineering knowledge: Graduates will utilize knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering fundamentals to solve problems in the domain of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
- Problem analysis: Graduates will identify, formulate and analyze complex problems in real world using principles of science and engineering
- Design/development of solutions: Graduates will design system component to satisfy the desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health, safety and sustainability.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Graduates will conduct experiments, analyze and interpret experimental results pertaining to Electronic systems.
- Modern tool usage: Graduates will apply techniques, skills, modern electronic systems and computer aided software tools necessary for solving electronics and telecommunication engineering problems.
- The engineer and society: Graduates will exhibit awareness of existing engineering problems.
- Environment and sustainability: Graduates will understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Ethics: Graduates will understand and apply professional and ethical responsibility.
- Individual and team work: Graduates will identify the areas of interest and functions as an individual and as a member or leader in multidisciplinary teams.
- Communication: Graduates will communicate facts successfully with people in engineering domain and effectively design and prepare documents and reports.
- Project management and finance: Graduates will demonstrate the understanding of management principles as applied to the specified work and apply this knowledge to manage the projects as a member and leader in a team.
- Life-long learning: Graduates will acquire knowledge of contemporary issues and recognize the need for life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to design and implement complex systems in emerging sectors like embedded, Microelectronics and Advanced Communication Systems.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: An ability to apply Engineering knowledge to solve real time problems using modern hardware and software tools and to work in team with ethical and social responsibility.
- PSO3: Successful Career and Entrepreneurship: An ability to make use of acquired technical knowledge for exploring employment opportunities and qualifying in various competitive examinations.